quinta-feira, 28 de abril de 2011

Músicas Tema [A]

Músicas com artistas com a letra 'A' que me expressaram nessa semana.

First Love - Adele  ***
Forgive me first love
But I'm tired
I need to get away
To feel again
Try to understand why
Don't get so close
To change my mind
Please wipe that look
Out of your eyes
It's bribing me
To doubt myself
Simply, it's tiring

This love has dried up
And stayed behind
And if I stay
I'll be alive
Then choke on words
I'd always hide
Excuse me first love
But we're through
I need to taste the kiss
From someone knew

Here I Am - Air Supply  ****
So there's no sense pretending
My heart it's not mending

I Don't Care - Apocalyptica  ****
Just go and live it so behind
I try to make you see my side
Always trying to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do
I'm getting tired of this

Good Times Gonna Come - Aqualung  *****
'round the bend
The sun is in the sky
It's starting to look like
It's gonna be, yeah, it's gonna be
A bright
Beautiful day
Yeah, the good times gonna come







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário