quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011

Especial - POETS OF THE FALL

Sem comparações, essa é definitivamente a melhor banda existente!
Liderada por Marko Saaresto, POTF é uma banda finlandesa de grande sucesso na Europa.
Com músicas no Band Hero, Max Payne 2, Heroes e Alan Wake, POTF vem crescendo a cada dia que se passa.

Without silence there can be no music.



           "I'm done with questions, I have no answers"
"Come feed the rain, 'cause I'm thirsty for your love"
"So please remember that I'm gonna follow through all the way"
"Love will find an answer"
"Paint me the colors of sky and rain"
"I do not deal the cards and I play a lousy hand, I celebrate no victories and my promises are sand"
"Still it don't matter, If you won't listen, If you won't let them follow you"
"If I speak ill, please, humor me, Won't rant on endlessly, Just thought I'd try to make you see"
"Won't you take me to a higher ground, I need to see again the way I'm bound
And choose the uneasy redemption, run by fear and the flaws of attraction"
"Now the muse she was his happiness, And he rhymed about her grace"






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário