sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2011

Músicas Tema [G]

We Belong Together - Gavin DeGraw  ****
We belong together,
Like the open seas and shores.
Wedded by the planet force,
We've all been spoken for.

What good is a life,
With no one to share.
The light of the moon,
The honor of a swear.

Will you try to live the way in which you speak?
Taste the milk of your mother earth's love,
Spread the word of the consciousness you seek.
We are everything we need

Freedom 90 - George Michael  ***
I won't let you down
I will not give you up
Gotta have some faith in the sound
It's the one good thing that I've got
I won't let you down
So please don't give me up
Because I would really, really love to stick around
Heaven knows I was just a young boy
Didn't know what I wanted to be
I was every little hungry schoolgirl's pride and joy
And I guess it was enough for me
To win the race?
A prettier face!
Brand new clothes and a big fat place
On your rock and roll TV
But today the way I play the game is not the same (no way)
Think I'm gonna get me some happy
I think there's something you should know
I think it's time I told you so
There's something deep inside of me
There's someone else I've got to be
Take back your picture in a frame
Take back your singing in the rain
I just hope you understand
Sometimes the clothes do not make the man

Baker Street - Gerry Rafferty  *****

[Saxophone solo] (só isso ja traduz a música inteira kkkkkk perfeito!!)

Geraldine - Glasvegas  ***
When your sparkle evades your soul
I'll be at your side to console
When you´re standing on the window ledge
I'll talk you back, back from the edge
I will turn, I will turn your tide
Be your shepherd, I swear your guide
When you're lost in the deep and darkest place around
May my words walk you home safe and sound
When you say that I'm no good and you feel like walking
I need to make sure you know that's just the prescription talking
when your feet decide to walk you on the wayward side
up upon the stairs and down the downward slide
I will turn, I will turn your tide
Do all that I can to heal you inside
I will be the angel on your shoulder

If You Want Me - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova  *****
Are you really here or am I dreaming
I can't tell dreams from truth
for it's been so long since I have seen you
I can hardly remember your face anymore

When I get really lonely
and the distance causes our silence
I think of you smiling
with pride in your eyes a lover that sighs

If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me
If you want me satisfy me, if you want me satisfy me

Open Your Eyes - Goldfinger  *****
Open your eyes
To the millions of lies
That they tell you everyday
Open your mind
To the clever disguise
That the advertisements say
How do they know
What's good for you?
Wake up, wake up, whoa
Wake up, wake up, whoa
A shot to the head
They're better off dead

Will you wake up, wake up, whoa
Destroy all the land
And kill what you can
Just to make the profits rise
Sell you from birth
For all that you're worth
The money spreads like lies

And how do they know
What's good for you?

Wake up, wake up, whoa

Here Is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls  ***
You and I got something
But it's all and then it's nothing to me
And I got my defenses
When it comes to your intentions for me
And we wake up in the breakdown
Of the things we never thought we could be

I'm not the one who broke you
I'm not the one you should fear
Wake up to move you darling
I thought I lost you somewhere
But you were never really ever there at all

And I want to get free talk to me
I can feel you falling
And I wanted to be all you need
Somehow here is gone

I have no solution
To the sound of this pollution in me
And I was not the answer
So forget you ever thought it was me

Stare Into The Sun - Graffiti6  ****
There ain't a cloud in the sky, no nothing
I see the birds they fly, on something
It's the summer, it's the summer, full of color baby
The sun is shining down for lovers
but for me it shines for others
you gave me love babe, gave me love babe now it's over
I'm feelin blue 'cause love is gone
Guess i lose but life goes on
Got a few tears to dry
Before these blue shade days are gone
And I can stare into the sun
I'm gonna swim in seas of green, i tell you
I'm gonna run like i'm 17, forever
I see a rainbow purple and gold but it's covered
Oh yeah cause there's a cloud she follows me 'round
wherever
Her last words keep raining down on shelter
You took your love babe took your love babe
And now the colors all melt together

Time Of Your Life - Green Day  ******
Another turning point
a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist
directs you where to go
So make the best of this test
and don't ask why
It's not a question
but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable
but in the end it's right
I hope you had the time of your life

So take the photographs
and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf
of good health and good time
Tattoos of memories
and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth
it was worth all the while

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário